Vegger B.V. Privacy Notice
- Who We Are: Vegger B.V. (“we”, “our”, or “us”) values and respects the privacy of our employees, customers, and website users.
- Information We Collect: We collect personal data including but not limited to contact details (name, address, email, phone number), professional affiliation, and information obtained via Google Analytics, such as IP address and browsing behavior.
- How We Use Your Information: We use this information to provide, improve, and maintain our services, to communicate with you, to understand user behavior on our website, and to comply with legal obligations.
- Sharing Your Information: We may share your personal data with our authorized team members and third-party service providers. We will not share your personal data with any other third parties unless we obtain your consent or are required to do so by law.
- Your Rights: Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data, among other rights.
- Updates To This Notice: We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Notice on this page.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our data practices, please contact us at email@example.com.